We have finally found a truly remarkable strapless bra for our fuller busted girls...
We have searched for many years and wasted an awful lot of money on so many strapless that are nearly there but not quite.
This new release from Elomi is absolutely sensational. The fit and support is extraordinary with a big wide four hooked band for all the support and shape that you need.
The only draw back is the limited sizings. Because it’s Elomi, they don’t do a wide variety of sizings as they are a fuller figured brand. 'Smooth' is so amazing we would love it in all sizes but as it stands- If you are looking for an amazingly supportive strapless and you are over a 16E, then this may be the one for you..
What we love-
- Newly developed foam moulded cup with matte simplex overlay, gives firm support
- Cup shape has been specially developed to give a forward and rounded cup shape, without digging in at the top of the bust line
- Cups have a sweetheart neckline, dipping at the centre front for a flattering shape
- Removable multiway straps feature a specially developed “slide and lock’’ hook, which keep straps securely in place
- New flexi-bones at the back give extra support without digging in, flipping or rolling
- Elastic at the top of back and under band feature patented Stay4Sure silicone coating, which helps prevent slipping, and is kind to the skin
- Three or four rows of wider spaced hook and eye, dependant on size
- Really such a fantastic neat fit with really amazing support, we can't say enough good things about this one, we just are so thrilled to find another exceptional strapless that actually works for our fuller bust lines. This is a special one....
Something to think about -
- Though 'Smooth' from Elomi is a sensational fit, is is a little more generous around the back, not by much but a little. if you float between sizes, you may want to go down a size in the back.
- If anything, Smooth Strapless is a little more generous in the cup. Not a huge amount though. If you float between sizes, you may want to consider going down a size in the cup