When purchasing Prima Donna, make sure you double check your size. As PD is a Belgian company they class the E cup as a our DD so where you see -
E cup- translation- Australian DD
F cup- translation- Australian E
G cup- translation- Australian F
So now on to another best selling smash hit from Prima Donna, one of our favourite babies, Madison...
What we love-
- Another clever, beautiful creation from Prima Donna, similar cut to the Deauville but a slightly more relaxed feel due to the fabric
- Ease of fit due to slight stretch in the lace on top of the cup, it allows the cup to form and stretch over the bust line beautifully
- What we love is the cut and the texture, the feel of the soft touch lycra on the body is divine. We can't say enough about this fabric composition, it's truly a delight to wear. It is still a thick lycra weave but very, very soft on the body.
- Great side support. On most, the side support encourages the bust line to the centre of the chest and it may make you look smaller
- Because of the height, Madison can generally, on most, make you look smaller in the bust line
- Has a lovely amount of stretch for ease of movement
- Lace overlay on the straps for extra support
- Lace overlay on the straps to stop stretching out over time
- Excellent shape, Madison gives a great amount of height and really tucks you in but due to the fabric, it's a slightly rounder look
- Slightly lower through the cup, not as high as the Deauville, for some, this can be preferable
- Staff favourite, a huge best seller, Madison is one of our go to's
- Seems to fit many different body shapes, quite versatile
- Slightly generous around the back for extra comfort
- Standard sizings- no changes needed
Something to think about-
- Though an exceptional fit on most, on some customers, the straps a little too wide and come off the shoulders. If you are smaller through the shoulders or have sloping shoulders this may not be right for you. If you feel this maybe you, you may want to consider Simone Perele's Caresse Side Support 12A320
- Due to the delicate nature of Madison, you may need to hand wash.