When purchasing Chantelle, make sure you double check your size. As Chantelle is French they class the E cup as a our DD so where you see -
E cup- translation- Australian DD
F cup- translation- Australian E
G cup- translation- Australian F
H cup- translation- Australian FF
I cup- translation- Australian G
C Magnifique has been a best sellers for years, it's all about comfort and shape with this one..
What we love-
- Completely seam free
- Gives a rounded minimised bust line, without being flattened.
- In most cases, C Magnifique reduces bust projection by up to 2.5cm
- Double layer with a silky cup lining for comfort and extra support
- Double layer for minimised nipple show
- A relaxed shape for those who like the rounder look
- Probably one of the comfiest bras you will ever have
- Great straps that are reenforced for extra support
- Great straps that will last. It has roughage on the straps so the strap hardware wont slip down over time
- Centralised straps, great for those with narrow shoulders
- Lovely wide band around the back for extra support
- Lovely wide back band for no cutting, smoothing out the back area.
- Looks really cute in both black and skin
- Looks really great on those who are a little taller and broader in the shoulders
- Looks really great on those who are a slighter build but fuller in the bust line, such as 10E's and 10'F's
- Really great for those who have a higher rib cage as it seems to sit very comfortably jut above the ribs as it is rimless
- Seems to be great for those with a deeper chest line, the middle seems to sit very neatly with out sitting up too high
Something to think about
- Minimising styles can be really tricky. This particular style really need to be on the right person
- Minimisers can have a tendency to push the bust line under the arm, making you look wider. It can take away the waistline and make everything look a bit 'ploppy'.
- Sometimes it is better to look at a really great side support bra that brings you up and in. When the bust line is tucked in firmly against the chest wall it makes you look smaller and gives a far better waistline. The side support style really needs to be quite firm though. You may want to look at Simone Perele's 12A320 Caresse Side Support full cup or Prima Donna Deauville 0161810 or Madison 0162120. Both give superb shape. If you would still like the minimised shape but with a bit more support and shape. Our Prima Donna Couture is a superb pick, it has a squarer neckline so it still flattens but it gives a little more height and shape. the couture style number is 0162580 for D-E cup or 0162581 F-H cup.
- Not great generally on those who are of a shorter fuller stature as it can make them look wider under the arms
- Though it has a double layer, you may still be able to see the nipple slightly
- This bra is rimless which means it doesn't have a band under the bust line area, for some this can be an issue as they find it lacks a secure feel (others find it very comfy)
- It's a little generous in the back, if you float between sizes, you may want to consider going down a size
- It can be a little generous in the cup, if you float between sizes, you may want to consider going down a cup size
- Because of the gentle nature of the fabric, C Magnifique does need to be looked after