Best selling range at Lady Bird for comfort and design, thoughtfully and cleverly engineered for the perfect smoothing and shaping product...
Oncore sculpting shaper range is lightweight but very powerful, featuring double layered front-panels for a full support and smoothing effect. Knitted, seam free edge-bonded side panels for comfortable, squeeze-free slimming.
What we love-
- Comfortable sculpting power with less bulk
- Highest level of control
- Laminated Bonded tummy panel flattens out and hides the belly button
- Side panels offer squeeze-free slimming and easy movement
- Bottom enhancing knitted pockets gives definition between the bottom cheeks
- The reason why Oncore is a best seller is the design and feel. All the pressure is placed through the waist and tummy area taking the pull out of the band, allowing it sit in the right place with out rolling down.
- Fantastic for pants and dresses that are particularly clingy around the bottom area
Something to think about-
- Oncore, though an amazing design and very comfortable, is still a heavy control garment. You do need a good amount of strength to pull it up and get it in the right place, for some it's a little too difficult, if you would like the same sort of design but a little lighter, you may want to look at Spanx Spotlight On Lace Mid Thigh tummy control -10220R -It's a little lighter and easier to get on.
- Oncore runs a little small, if you are in between sizes you may want to go up a size
- Even though the Oncore short has a soft and lovely band around the middle, it may still dig in a little and ruin the line of the dress, if you would like something to smooth out completely, you may want to look at Spanx Oncore High waist Mid thigh Shaper- SS1915
Don't go down a size, this is what cause the dreaded roll down. The smaller you go, the shorter the garment is, it will ride or roll down because you have lost the length that is needed.