Designed in France, Soft Stretch is an international and national best seller, adored by those who love that 'nothing there' feel.
What we love-
- An incredibly comfortable brief- Think soft, comfy, stretchy, velvety - but even nicer....
- Is a true one size
- Fits anywhere from an 8 to a 14
- Great shape for under pants
- Super soft four way stretch knit fabric that accommodates all different body shapes and sizes
- IS ACTUALLY seam free, many others say it but don't deliver. Soft Stretch does, there is no seams or digging anywhere. Chantelle are the first ones to actually perfect this idea.
- Nice shape, lower than the full brief, higher than the bikini
- A little fuller bottom than the bikini
- Cotton gusset
- Though not made of a natural fibre, they really do breath nicely, no one seems to overheat or get too sweaty in them
- Really great selection of basic and seasonal colours
- Has a world wide dedicated following
- Opaque fabric ensures modesty, not too see through
- You don't have think to match underwear to outfit, it's such an easy everyday option
Something to think about-
- Though beautiful to wear and has a decent bottom area, for some, they do start to creep up as they don't have any kind of bound edge to keep them in place
- Really need to look after them and follow the washing directions
- Even though the hipster is really cute, for some they are a little too low and skimpy in the bottom. If you would like it to be slightly higher and a little more anchored around the bottom area, you may want to consider the Chantelle Soft Stretch full brief instead. The Full brief is wider on the side and a higher in the rise.