The Delice range from Parisian brand Simone Perele has been an International and National best seller for many, many years.
When purchasing Simone Perele, make sure you double check your size. As SP is French they class the E cup as our DD so where you see -
E cup- translation- Australian DD
F cup- translation- Australian E
G cup- translation- Australian F
Cup: Full Cup plunge
Modesty: Some, lace join does cover nipple
Underwire: Yes, supports and flatters
Adornments: Intricately embroidered cups with coloured tulle
Highlight: Available in up to a Australian F cup, with added support for bigger busts
What we love-
- The scarf shaped deep neckline is a truly unique shape and design. SP has been very clever with the positioning of embroidery, tulle placement and stitching thereby reimagining the traditional full cup support bra with seams. Apparently it is possible to have a smaller style bra with fantastic support! Who knew...
- Rigid tulle within the cups for serious support and shape.
- Delicate, but strong embroidery throughout the cup for support and control.
- Vertical seam placed perfectly to join with the embroidery to give the bust line fantastic height and a little nipple coverage. This is where the magic happens!
- Fit's over 80% of our customers, really great odds for fitting perfectly and being your new favourite bra.
- Lovely wide wire for extra comfort.
- The embroidery and seams are minimal in this bra so you don't have think too hard about matching bras to outfit.
- What we call 'air-conditioned'- light and cool.
Something to think about-
- A little shallower (not deep) in the cup
- A little firmer in the back
- If you are a shorter framed body type with a high bust-line, this might be a little overwhelming for you.
- Though quite flat embroidery and seams, it isn't the perfect T-shirt bra for tighter T-shirts.
- If you would prefer something a little more generous in the cup and a little looser around the back, check out Wish plunge-12B319. Delice and Wish plunge are sisters and although similar they have those small differences that make them very different bras.
The below sizes all have 3 hooks all other sizes have 2 hooks.