* Please note- Please disregard the fit of the bra on Elomi's lovely model. Clearly the bra is too large for her. When Kelsey is in the right size it really is a very neat and exceptional fit.
Kelsey is all about innovative design, it really is so clever. The outer bralette is cut from a powerful stretch lace for comfort and a smooth t-shirt look. Inside Elomi has concealed a frame that’s based on a side support pattern for heavy duty support. The side support is made in a nude shade that disappears against the skin. Kelsey is so thoughtfully put together. Because the lace has been darted in a way that leaves the bust area seam free, you get the smooth effect of a T-shirt bra but due to the frame in the cup, you get the support of a traditional side support bra. Very, very clever Elomi! It's the perfect solution....
What we love-
- Cup area is cut from a powerful stretch lace featuring a tropical leaf design for a lovely luxe look and extra support
- Bottom edge has a bound elastic for a soft for no-dig effect and extra comfort
- The outer bralette fabric is darted for shaping, in a way that keeps the bust area seam free, so this style functions as a smooth T-shirt bra
- Inner plunge bra is based on the Matilda EL8900 UW Plunge Bra and fabrics, for forward shape, good uplift and separation
- Inner bra is a nude colour way so it is not visible when worn
- Back is lined with power-net mesh fabric for better anchorage and support
- Fold-over elastics under the arms for a smoothing effect and extra comfort
- Flexible back sweep construction allows easier adjustment to racer back with moveable J Hook
- Tennis back style. The straps over the shoulders are angled in for minimal slippage off the shoulders
- Thicker style of felt over the wire for extra comfort
- Nice wide wire for extra comfort
- Thinner plain strap for under singlets
- Really fantastic fit, gives great height and support but is a round look
Something to think about-
- Elomi in general is a more generous brand. So far, though Kelsey is only brand new, we have found that this too is generous in both the back and the cup. If you float between sizes, you may want to consider going down a size in either the cup or the back
- For some the straps won't feel as though they have enough support to them as very don't have reinforced padding or lace for extra support
- Though great support for the style of bra that it is, it still wouldn't be classed as high support, if you prefer something that is very supportive you may find that you need to stick with the seams through the cup such as Prima Donna's Madison or Deauville
- Unfortunately there is no other colour option, this is only the first release on the Kelsey and we are hoping that it is so successfull that they continue on with it and then bring it out in a white or nude but for now , it is just the black.