The ultimate light control brief, Wacoal's Eglantine Control brief has been a consistent best seller for a long time.
What we love-
- Double layer lace and netting gives a firm control with out being too much
- Softer elasticised waist band for comfort
- Not a traditional full brief, the leg is a little higher and it's a little shorter in the rise, not an overwhelming style.
- Great bottom, for the most part it doesn't ride up (depending on the person)
- Slightly elasticised around the bottom to keep it anchored around the bottom cheeks
- It's really pretty!
Something to think about-
- Is a little on the small side, if you float in between sizes you may want to go up a size
- Can be a little short through the rise, if you are a little longer, you may want to go up a size to get a little more length. Otherwise, you may struggle with it either sliding or rolling down
- For some it can be a little cutting on the waist line due to it's small design, consider going up a size
- Though a flat flat edge around the bottom area, you can still see a seam if you have firmer pants or dresses. If you need an invisible seam style, you may want to look at Fantasie Illusion Control brief FL2988
* Rise means the length between the groin area and the waist