When purchasing Simone Perele, make sure you double check your size. As SP is French they class the E cup as a our DD. So where you see -
E cup- translation- Australian DD
F cup- translation- Australian E
G cup- translation- Australian F
- Cup: Plunge Neckline
- Padding: Yes
- Modesty:Good, minimal nipple show
- Underwire: Yes
What we love-
- Lovely shaped cup, not a full cup and not a half cup but more of a sweetheart neckline.
- Very light 3D spacer fabric which means that it holds it shape without dinting and has a majority nipple coverage. Is breathable for coolness.
- Stunning Guipure detailing on the straps for pure beauty
- Adjustable straps for both crossover and halter neck options.
- Plunge front
- Soft lycra back for comfort
- Flat binding on the rim of the cups, moulds over the bust line beautifully
- Great T-shirt bra
Things to think about-
- Not great for bust lines that are wider and shallower as it is quite deep in the cup
- Not great for those bust lines that are fuller at the bottom of the bust and flatter on top as it will gap quite badly
- Is quite generous in the cup, if you are in between sizes go back a cup size
- Can be quite firm around the back, not great for those of you who like things a little more generous around the back
- Quite a thin back band both underneath the arm and at the back so for those of you are worried about spillage under the arm and on the back, this might not be the right bra for you.